Please do not use the back or forward buttons on your browser. Instead please use any provided 'back' option within the website form(s). If there is no 'back' option available please use the 'cancel' option.

    If you are homeless, worried about homelessness, or have questions regarding evictions or street homelessness you should contact your local authority who can provide help to resolve your issues.

    In certain cases your local authority may have a legal duty to find you accommodation if you are considered to be a priority. In other cases your local authority may be able to provide you with advice, assistance, or guidance in finding suitable accomodation for your needs.

    For more information and contact details for your local authority please see the links below.

    North Kesteven District Council
    Covering areas such as: Bassingham, Bracebridge Heath, Branston, Canwick, Doddington, Harmston, Heighington, Metheringham, Rowston, Sleaford, North and South Hykeham.

    West Lindsey District Council
    Covering areas such as: Brampton, Claxby, Faldingworth, Hackthorn, Hemswell Cliff, Holton le Moor, Ingham, Keelby, Market Rasen, Nettleham, Scotton, and Wickenby.

    City of Lincoln Council
    Covering wards within the City of Lincoln, such as: Glebe, Castle, Abbey, Carholme, Park, Boultham, Bracebridge, Moorland, Minster, Hartsholme and Birchwood.

    You can find more information in our FAQs section, or you can contact one of the partners directly using their contact details